Code of Ethics:
The main aim of a code of ethics is to inform those acting on behalf of the organization how they should
conduct themselves.The main benefit of a code of ethics is that it can stimulate an environment of trust, behavior, integrity, and
Code of Ethics for Teachers:
- The teaching staff must reach to the College 15 mins. before the commencement of their respective classes.
- They should prepare their lecture and lesson plan for the subject allotted to them.
- They must ensure about the completion of the course in the specific time.
- They should get the feedback from the students and are advised to act on it
- They should not involve themselves in any unethical practice such as biasing
- Every teaching staff should encourage and motivate the weaker students by giving them extra timings or personal attentions.
- The teaching staff should use modern teaching learning methodologies such as use of ICT, Projectors or any other audio visual aids etc.
- In laboratories, the teacher should prepare themselves in advance before demonstrating the practical to the students.
- Teaching staff should conduct class tests, assignment on its own end in order to ensure the quality education.
- Apart from teaching, every teaching staff should perform duties in extracurricular activities or any task assigned at the department/College level.
- In order to upgrade the skills/knowledge in the respective area/domain, every teacher is required to attend the Workshops/Seminars/ Conferences with prior permission from the College authority.
- Teachers are advised not to hurt the dignity of the colleague, students and any of the staff members in any aspect.
Code of Ethics for Students:
- Students must wear their identity cards in the College campus.
- All Students must reach the College on time and attend their classes regularly during the Semester.
- Students should not sit and roam around in the corridors without any reason.
- Students should see the Notice Boards reguraly for the important notifications.
- Students must keep their phones in the vibrating mode during classes.
- Students should not harm the property of the College; otherwise a strict action will be taken against the guilty.
- Students should not carry Tobacco, Gutka, or Drugs in the campus and also, Consumption of Liquor is prohibited in the College.
- Students should not be allowed to hold any meeting among themselves, or with a person from outside, or with any organization without the prior permission from the Principal
- Students should keep the campus neat and clean.
- Students should park the vehicles in the parking area and are not allowed to drive their vehicles inside the campus.
- Students should not involve themselves in any antisocial or indiscipline activity such as fighting, ragging, teasing etc.